We’re hiring – Events & Digital Marketing Manager
True Group (True Capital & TrueStart) is looking for an Events & Digital Marketing Manager to join its growing team.
Join our rapidly expanding retail and consumer sector-specialist private equity firm and startup investment fund. The dynamic and fast-paced marketing and communications team is looking for an extremely talented, highly motivated, entrepreneurially-minded events and digital marketing professional who has the ambition and confidence to play a key role in helping establish True as the pre-eminent investor within the retail and consumer industries.
Who are we?
Based in Victoria in London, True Capital invests in uniquely positioned businesses that have the opportunity to deliver sustainable growth. We have built a unique ecosystem, including TrueStart, our own sector-specific innovation Hub based within our offices.
What are the responsibilities?
Reporting into and working with the Head of Marketing & Communications, your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Deliver the events strategy – which includes flagship to small, more bespoke events – and ensure full brand exposure and audience engagement is achieved
- Grow the profile of True as the pre-eminent investor in the retail and consumer industries
- Help drive a digital marketing strategy that meets the key business KPIs and grows and drives exposure for True as a brand and its portfolio investments
- Oversee and drive digital communications, ensuring that the firm uses the latest technologies and best practice to communicate with its stakeholders across our websites, microsites, social media platforms and CRM activities
- Assist in the preparation and drafting of various communications (email, social media, blogs, reports etc.). Optimise campaigns to generate and drive brand exposure, brand interaction, and inbound enquiries
- Provide marketing support to True Capital and TrueStart’s portfolio companies
Who are we looking for?
Candidates should have the following experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience in managing and delivering events
- Experience in digital / marketing roles (in-house or agency side)
- Experience in at least two of the following sectors: consumer / retail / technology / finance
- Experience of working within an integrated marketing team including some line management capabilities
- Good knowledge in the latest digital and social media tech and channels
- Excellent project and deadline management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Minimum educational requirements required:
- Excellent marks and a Bachelor’s degree from a top university
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org for the attention of Kim Visser, Head of Marketing & Communications