Information we collect
– This is information that is associated with your name or personal identity;
– Once you choose to provide us with personal information, you can be assured it will be used only
as required in providing our services to you and to support your customer relationship with True
Capital. We take seriously the trust you place in us;
– You can request at any time a copy of the personal infirmation we hold for you.
How we use your information
True Capital uses your personal information to provide you with our services and support and to help us better understand your needs and requirements. We may also use your information to contact you directly regarding our services.
Who we share your information with
True Capital will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to others.
We may disclose your personal information to others in the following circumstances and/or for the following purposes:
– Where it is necessary for the provision of information or services to you;
– Where we are required to do so by the courts or to comply with other legal, statutory and/or
regulatory obligations including accounting and taxation requirements;
– To prevent and/or detect crime.
– Your data will always be managed with reference to all relevant laws and regulations.
Communications with you
To ensure you are kept fully informed we may contact you by mail, email and other means of communication to provide you with information on special offers, research, and promotions of investments, products and services. If you do not want to receive this information you can write us to let us know at the following address:
True Capital Limited
11 Francis Street
London SW1P 1DE.